14 Nisan 2009 Salı

What would you like to be famous for?

I would probably like to be famous for being a great actress or a musician. I'm very into listening to music, and enjoy to sing and play the piano. I sometimes create some little pieces, which are not that much of a big deal, but I love spending my time on something I care and feel free about. I respect those who really deserve to be loved, because there are thousands of people, being famous because of some scandal or something redundant and earning millions of dollars because of that while talented people are left being unheard and struggling to keep their career alive. On the other hand, I'd also want to be an actress because acting always seemed to be very entertaining and challenging. When I was little girl, I remember being a part of every play in the kintergarden and also in the primary school. Potraying a character and trying to learn more about them, always seemed very enjoyable.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder