8 Mayıs 2009 Cuma

What's Up With All These Crop Jeans?

Really, I don't understand why they are so popular. Don't get me wrong I love the little crops that would seem like folksy and stuff on old looking jeans. But WHITE TRASHER DENIM!? Maybe you don't know, yeah you probably don't know that I kind of hate white denim. I don't why exactly, but I assume It seems too chic and girly for me when I love to feel causal in jeans. So, most of people out there LOVE white denim, which is totally ok, cause it's their preference- and I like how it looks like on some people. BUT TRASHER? So, they actually combined the rocker and the chic style in one.

Here is Kim Kardashian in white crop jeans.
I doesn't look so bad on her. I loved the jacket,
and the scarf. but the denim is just not for me.


Ashanti in J Brand Zombie. You see what I mean? It just looks
so....... overwhelming-too much.

thanks to:
denimblog and denimology.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder